- Preheat oven to 180C. Combine in a bowl breadcrumbs, cheese and parsley. Fry the bacon until crispy and add.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan; add crushed garlic, Worcestershire sauce and mustard.
- Dip each chicken breast in the butter mixture and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Press crumbs over each breast and bake for 25 minutes.
- To make the sauce: combine in saucepan the oil, vinegar, garlic, basil and cream. Stir until heated through, then gently whisk in the yolk until the sauce thickens.
- Don’t let it boil. Season and serve with the chicken.
Recipe from eatwell.co.nz