- Heat a barbecue hot plate or oven and cook the chicken according to packet instructions.
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan, cover with cold water, sprinkle with salt and cook over a medium heat until only just tender. Drain well and remove from the pan to cool.
- Combine the tomatoes, corn, onion, capsicum and coriander in a small bowl. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon extra olive oil and lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Gently squash the potatoes with a potato masher, trying to keep them intact.
- Cook the potatoes alongside the chicken for the last 10 minutes of cooking until crisp and golden.
- Serve chicken with corn salsa and smashed potatoes. Sprinkle the potatoes with salt, pepper and parsley.
Recipe from Tegel.co.nz