1. Mix all the ingredients for the paste in a food processor, or with mortar and pestle. Cover the chops with the paste and marinate for 20 minutes in a plastic bag or covered dish.
2. Heat the barbeque to medium high heat, oil and place chops on the grill. Grill for 5 minutes. Turn chops over and grill another 5 minutes.
3. Allow to rest off the heat covered loosely with aluminum foil for 5 minutes before serving.
Courgette, mint and chilli salad
1. In a small jug, whisk together the lemon juice, zest, season with salt and pepper then slowly whisk in the olive oil.
2. Thickly slice the courgettes and place in a flat dish. Pour over the marinade and leave to marinate for ten minutes.
3. Remove the courgettes from the marinade and reserve as dressing.
4. Heat a barbecue or grill and cook the courgettes for 1-2 minutes on each side. Cool.
5. Arrange on a serving dish and scatter over the mint or basil and fresh chilli then spoon over the reserved marinade.
6. Finish with shavings of parmesan if liked and freshly ground pepper.