1. Cook Chicken the night before for 1.5 hours at 180 degrees, allow to cool then pop in fridge, ready for following day. Alternatively, cook Chicken on the day of making the tart. Make sure to remove all flesh, discard the skin and bones and cut into pieces then allow to cool if has just been cooked.
2. Preheat oven to 200°C.
3. Place pastry end to end on a large tray allowing a 1-2 cm overlap where the 2 pieces meet and press to seal. Fold edges in making a 2 cm border around the outside of the pastry (you may need to trim your pastry to fit your oven tray).
4. Spread an even layer of pesto over the pastry and then a layer of chicken.
5. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
6. Arrange cherry tomatoes over the cheese, cut side facing upwards. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
7. Brush pastry edges with egg yolk and then bake for 20 minutes until puffed and golden.
8. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Recipe from Tegel.co.nz