- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place carrot on a baking tray and sprinkle over 1 Tbsp olive oil, season with salt and pepper and roast till golden (takes about 20mins).
- Place the tarragon, lemon juice and remaining 4 Tbsp of olive oil in a blender and blitz, set aside.
- Thread on the soaked skewers the roasted carrots, cubed eye fillet, zuchinni and potatoes.
- Brush with the tarragon oil and sprinkle over the Mexican seasoning.
- BBQ when you’re ready to go.
Tip: To prevent the skewers burning on the BBQ soak them in water for 30 minutes and then wrap the ends in tin foil.
Recipe from eatwell.co.nz