Thank you for your interest.
We currently don’t have any competitions running. Here are our standard Competition Terms and Conditions.
MAD BUTCHER COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS / GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The competition promoter is Mad Butcher Limited.
2. These standard terms and conditions and any specific rules set out in competition notices posted on www.madbutcher.kiwi and Mad Butcher’s Facebook page (Competition Rules) apply to all competitions, unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering into a competition the entrant is agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend any competition and these terms and conditions (including the Competition Rules) at any time for any reason without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Competition Rules or these terms.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding any competition the promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
5. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the competition.
6. Prizes are not transferrable or redeemable for cash and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without notice.
7. To qualify to enter into a competition an entrant must be resident in New Zealand and, unless otherwise specified in the Competition Rules, must be 16 years of age or over.
8. Employees of the promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with a competition or any advertising agency or web company connected with the promoter or members of their families are not eligible to enter any competition. In the event the competition is being run by Facebook, employees of Facebook are not eligible to enter the competition.
9. The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. Specific competition rules and details of how to enter can be found on www.madbutcher.kiwi/competition or on the Mad Butcher Facebook page.
10. Unless otherwise stated in the Competition Rules there may only be one entry per person.
11. The promoter takes no responsible for loss, stolen, misdirected or incomplete entries or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, viruses, bugs or other causes outside its control.
13. When entering any competition the entrant agrees that their contact information will be retained by the promoter for the purposes of receiving information about the promoter’s products and services and those of associated third parties.
14. Prize winners take prizes entirely at their own risk and indemnify the promoter and its associated agencies in respect of any claim for any physical or mental injury or damage to property suffered by the winner in connection with a competition. The promoter’s competitions are in no way endorsed by or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other social media agency. In the event a competition is being run via Facebook entrants acknowledge that Facebook will not be liable to them in respect of any claim whatsoever.