Pure South Lamb Shanks
Shanks comes from the area of meat and bone that sits above the knee joint and below the leg. Itâ€™s prepared from the forequarter by a cut through the joint that connects it to either the shoulder bone. Lamb shanks are almost always slow cooked in liquid to deliver flavour from the bone and pull-apart tenderness. Lamb shanks will be fresh unless we are out of stock then we will supplement with frozenÂ
Do We Deliver to Your Postcode?
Not sure about your postcode? Use the NZ postcode finder. Click here
- The minimum spend for delivery is $60, the delivery fee is $8.99
Christchurch City orders will be dispatched as follows:
- Orders placed on Monday are delivered Wednesday
- Orders placed on Tuesday are delivered Thursday
- Orders placed on Wednesday are delivered Friday
- Orders placed on Thursday are delivered Saturday
- Orders placed Fri, Sat, Sun are delivered Tuesday
- We are unable to deliver to RD addresses.
- All deliveries out to Kaiapoi, Ohoka, Clarkville, Rangiora, Woodend etc will be delivered on a Thursday for all orders made by Tuesday
- All deliveries out to Prebbleton, Templeton, West Melton Rolleston, and Lincoln will be delivered on a Friday for all orders made by Wednesday.
The Butcher's Block
Sign up to The Butcher’s Block for weekly meat specials at the Mad Butcher, emailed straight to your inbox.