1. Cut the chops in half leaving bone on.
2. Heat the oil and brown the pork on both sides and transfer to slow cooker.
3. Brown the onions and place on top of pork.
4. Peel, core and dice one apple and place on top of onions.
5. Leaving peel on, cut remaining apple into 8 slices, quickly brown and add to slow cooker.
6. Sprinkle over the raisins.
7. Stir mustard into cider and pour over.
8. Add leaves, cover with lid and cook on Low for 6 – 8 hours.
9. For stove top cooking using a lidded heavy-based saucepan, bring to the boil and then simmer with lid on lowest heat for 1.5 hours.