- Lightly spray the steaks with oil and coat in Cajun seasoning or similar.
- Preheat a heavy frying pan and sear the beef until done to your liking.
- Remove from the pan and set aside to rest, then cut into thin strips.
- Add butter to the pan with the onions and saute over a gentle heat for 4-5 minutes until soft and fragrant.
- Add beer, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar and BBQ sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes until reduced.
- Serve the soft tacos warm with plenty of fresh salad and top with seared beef and BBQ beer onions.
- Sprinkle with fresh mint and thyme, and season.
Recipe from bite.co.nz