1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the garlic, salt, paprika, cumin seeds, olive oil, beer, balsamic vinegar, white wine vinegar and chilli.
Place the Fresh Chicken Drumsticks in the marinade and refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 170°C.
3. Line a roasting tray with tin foil, spray with oil and place the chicken on the tray. Roast for 35 minutes or until just cooked and golden.
4. Meanwhile. in a saucepan, bring the tomato juice and olive oil to the boil. Add the couscous. Remove
the saucepan from the heat and let the couscous stand for 2 minutes.
Place pan back on a medium heat, add in the butter and stir through.
5. Transfer the couscous into a mixing bowl, toss in the almonds and season to taste.
6. Place a mound of couscous on a serving platter, place the drumsticks on top and drizzle over the unsweetened yoghurt, lemon zest and coriander. Serve with seasonal greens or roast vegetables.
Recipe from Tegel.co.nz