1. Preheat oven to 180ºC.
2. Run clean fingers under the skin of the ham, lift away and remove.
3. Place the ham on a rack in a baking tray. With a sharp knife cut the fat layer into a diamond/criss-cross pattern. Insert a whole clove at each corner.
4. Mix together the sauces. Reserve half to serve alongside and brush the remainder over the ham, re-glazing after 15 minutes.
5. Pour 2 cups of water into the baking tray beneath the ham. Bake at 180ºC for 40 minutes.
6. Serve with the remaining Cranberry and Sweet Chilli Sauce.